The kids have started getting stressful again. Bedtime has become a battleground where jumping on the bed, sitting up and getting out of bed, playing with toys, and kicking the wall are more of a priority than going to sleep. Such activities stress me out, when I'm trying to deal with a clingy constantly hungry baby, and neither Corey or I have had anything to eat.
I think it's a lot of having too much on our plates and looking around feeling overwhelmed at everything we have left to do (both short term and long term). And while life is probably go to be like that for a long time, it doesn't make things any easier.
In addition, Taylor and Evan are both in cling-to-mommy phase, while Travis has moods for both mom and dad. When all three want mommy, or want to fight over who's mommy I really am, it leaves me feeling a bit exasperated. Mom's, definitely don't complain if your kids go through a daddy phase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment